Formation 2

Damn it's been what two weeks since the Super Bowl and people are still talking about "RACIST BEYONCÉ." Oh no wait I meant "Race Baiting Bitch." Are you kidding me? I finally got fed up with the negative post that the person that was "like family" put on Facebook.  I had to block him.  Who wants that negative foolishness on their time line? I made sure that I let him know.  I showed respect because I was raised that way, but he still caught the heat.

I just saw a posting on Facebook saying that police officers are refusing to do security for her show. Stating that her song Formation has a anti-cop message. 

*Kanye Shrugs*

I'm confused what song did they hear? What part of the song said something about police? The version I heard said "I like my baby hair with baby hair and Afros, I like my negro nose with Jackson 5 nostrils, Made all this money but can't take the country out me, I got hot sauce in my bag, swag." No nothing about police.  So I'm confused.  What are they hearing that we are missing? See, it takes one person to say it's anti-police and then like fools they run with it instead of checking it out for themselves. 



When did we stop thinking for ourselves people? Since when did someone else's opinions become what we think? Why would you want to post someone else's ignorant thoughts and claim them as your own? The HELL.

After the link was piste via a local news FB page I read through the comments. The stuff I saw had me like... REALLY? I think one guy even said since the songs release there were over a dozen cops murdered... REALLY?

I guess I'm confused.  Didn't we all have the same Super Bowl half-time show on our Tv's?  What part of the song did you see her say F the police? Better yet, what part of the show did she say she was anti-police? You know why they can't tell you, it's because it was never there.  Oh wait, I forgot she had dancers who were dressed as Black Panthers oh that's it.  Get out of here with that mess. Fools are so busy looking at the costumes and not seeing the message.  As for the dozen of officers who have been killed.  I'm sorry for that and my heart hurts for their families, but the blame shouldn't be on Beyoncé, it should be on the one that pulled the trigger.  At no point did she say kill a cop or tell others to do so. Grow up.

After the Super bowl apparently there were some anti-Beyoncé haters who planned to go to New York and protest at the NFL Headquarters.  *Side Eye* WHY? She already performed, your protesting after the fact. Aaaaahhhh, who was the dummy who came up with this idea? 

All that talk.. And this happens.. LOL..
It was later reporter that 4 anti-Beyoncé protesters showed up late to their own event and made tons of excuses as to why they didn't have a big turn out.  The only excuse they didn't have was that they were a bunch of idiots who needed a good kick in the ass. 

A question was raised, if Taylor Swift went on stage wearing the same outfit with the same message would she have this same problem?  Hmmmm..


Why is it when someone of color makes a statement it's labeled as racist or race baiting? But when you ask those who say it, they have no clue.  

I think what people missed was the Super Bowl is held in February, which is Black History Month.  You know, it's the same month every year.. Duh? Beyoncé is black, and per those who hated the performance it was a salute to The Black Panthers and Malcolm X. Their Black right?  Whether people like it or not both Malcom X and The Black Panthers are apart of Black History, our history, American History. Regardless to what you believe they have done they still made an impact that brought change. I believe that Beyoncé wasn't just honoring The Black Panthers, she was also paying tribute to the women behind the men of The Black Panther Party.  Women played a strong role in the movement at that time. 

Ohhhhh I forgot the other foolishness that came about the Monday after the Super Bowl. The comments of Tomi Lahren.  From my understanding this young lady is known for her Anti-Obama rants and a few other political issues.  Her final thoughts about the performance stated that Jay-z was a drug dealer for 14 yrs. (had nothing to do with the performance), and he should focus not just on other things that happen in the black community. Seriously, can we ask Ms. Tomi how many black communities she has been in within her 23 years on earth? The answer would probably be none. Yes drugs have been a big issue in black communities. Guess what though, drugs play apart in more than just the black communities.  Also, when did Jay-Z say he never sold drugs? He never did, in order for you to have been able to report that information he had to bring it up. It's funny how when people are doing something good someone will find away to over shadow that by bringing up something from the past. 

Radio host Charlamenge made her the Donkey of the day... He had some really good points as to why she was an ass.  

She later invited Charlamagne to her show to as she said "have her turn".  He ended up making her look stupid on her own show.. Classic...

She continually stated that she and her family received threats.  Listen, I don't agree with threats being made to her or her family.  That's not cool, and for the most part those who feel like the need to make threats toward you or your family are punks anyway.  It's via Facebook.  Cut that mess out.  However, Tomi, you can't say what you want and then tell people how they should react.

This is one of my favorite quotes thus far.


I must say I was proud of Charlamagne, he came in with all his facts and he came and gave a good old history lesson.. Great job!! He explained why the Black Pathers were formed.  Now the information that baby girl had in regards to Black Panthers was of course wrong but that's what people were told. Even my aunt said that growing up she was terrified of the Black Panthers because she was always told that they were violent people until later reading up on them she found out that it wasn't true.

At the end of the day, people say and do things that we don't like.  That's normal. Stop posting people's racist thoughts and claiming them as your own.  In this day and age we have access to knowledge directly at our finger tips. If something catches your eye, why not go and look into it to see what you find.  I promise that you will find out that those who you are following have been misinformed.

Yes #BlacklivesMatter, #Bluelivesmatter, #Alllivesmatter. We all matter. Right is right, wrong is wrong. Whether your black, white, pink, purple or green.  Whether you are a police officer or a civilian man up and take responsibility for your actions.








"Let the world see your smile."




















Comments

Popular Posts