VEGAS BABY!!!


VACATION TIME!!!!!!!

It was time for a much needed vacation.  I have had a really hard past couple of months and I needed a getaway.  

Where did I choose to go? Well I guess you can tell by the title.... VEGAS BABY!!!!

We decided last year we would make this an annual trip, yes we like to do the cruises and hit the islands and all but Vegas is the place where we seem to have the most fun... 

I had a blast.  I got sick on my way there but I still tried my best to get up, get this face together and show out ....

My first initial thought on doing a blog about Vegas was to capture some of Vegas fashion.... Nah, there wasn't much that impressed me... A few but not too much... 

I decided to go with whatever... And here are the pics.

Our day of travel started around 5:30.. The first day was a long day..


See Vegas!!!

I guess when you get your first drink it means you have arrived. This drink is called Liquid Gold (I think). This was the drink of choice the entire time. 🙈🙉🙊

We stayed at a cute resort (Holiday Inn Desert Resort).  We had the option of cooking our own meals... So the second day we hit the grocery store, came back and cooked on the grill

Later that evening my face... Onnnn..



Brows: eyebrown pencil, brown eyeshadow and eyebrow gel (girl boy by MAC).

Eyes: Urban Decay Naked 2
         Palette and brown script 
         MAC

Face: MAC match master 4.0
         MAC press powder NW30
         Bronzer and blush E.L.F. 
Lips: current lip liner and Ruby          
         Woo




Outfit #1
Shirt: H&M
Pants: Forever 21+
Purse: justfab.com



Running around Vegas...

My dress is from Forever 21+(sorry I don't have any pics of the full dress).

lips are I have a bit of OCC LipTar.

Glasses are Gucci



This day it was a bit chilly... Had to cover up.

Jacket:  H&M
Top:  Forever 21+
Jeans: Forever 21+
Shoes: Jordans Eastbay
Purse: Marshall's

Still a bit chilly the next day so I covered up a bit.
Jacket: H&M
Jumpsuit: Forever 21+
Shoes: Forever 21+


It warmed up....
Both top and skort are from Forever 21+



Pics with the fam












My day at the MAC Pro store in Vegas.....

 

More to come........

Comments

  1. Hey Shakiry, this blog is awesome. I love it and I love all your clothes. Makes me wanna go to Ashley stewart and Forever 21 and you know I believe I will do that soon. I like your style, keep doing what you doing, It's all about you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, go head it's fun trying new things out👍👍👍👍👍👍👖👘🎽👗👚💄💋

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts