Eyebrowssssss!!!!!!!!


I always get compliments on how I do my eyebrows.  I decided to show two different eyebrow looks I wear.  One look is somewhat of a natural look.  I do this look if I am rushing, but I want my eyebrows filled in.  The other is a bit more dramatic, and more products are used.


Before I do anything, my eyebrows are in need of grooming.  I don't allow anyone else to touch my brows.  I have inherited my Mom's brows, so my brows will not grow on the ends.  When going to places to have them waxed, or threaded, they don't seemed to understand they don't grow.  Once a week I groom my brows to my liking.  I do this with tweezers and or a razor.  

Grooming

I start with brushing all the hairs in place so I can determine what hairs need to be tweezed.
 
 


Fill in!!!!


I used Rimmel London eyebrow pencil in Hazel
 
 
 



Natural Eyebrow!!!!!

 
I do this eyebrow if I am in a rush but still want my brows to look nice. Since the majority of the time my hair is blonde, I hate walking around with dark eyebrows.


My Dramatic Brow!!!!


I start this look with clean face and brows.


 
 
 
 
 BLEND!!!!!
 

My Dramactic Brows (for me anyway)

Again my brows have to be extremely neat.  I would normally wear this if I am going out, or if I have enough time in the morning.


Products Used
Rimmel London Eyebrow Pencil in Hazel
Faint eyeshadow from the Naked Palette Urban Decay
Girl Boy Eyebrow Gel by MAC
NW20 and NW30 concealer by MAC




I am not a professional I just have a love for makeup......






















Comments

Popular Posts