Fab Favs... My favorite online stores

Kind Just like most girls I have serious shopping addiction.  I have been this way as long as I remember.  Is there rehab for this addiction? LOL...I guess not, and would I go?....probably not.  


I hate walking in around the mall or just going in particular stores...Why? It's too much going on that will annoy me really quickly.  Here's why....

-Kids (teenagers) walking around the mall being loud and rude for no reason.
-Walking around the store, it's too damn hot.
-Sales people watching you, following you around, asking do you need help.  I got this.
-Plus size outfits are either ugly, or there is a limited amount of choices.
-Standing in line to pay for your items.

I just hate it sometimes. I'd rather be at home and web shop.  It's less of a hassle, and I find exactly what I am looking for.

So what am I shopping for online?  Shoes, bags, clothes, skin and hair care products, makeup...You name it, I'm in...


Clothing

I have a few places I love to shop for clothes.  My goal is to find pieces that are trendy and stylish and fits my personal taste.  I like to pick items I know no one else would wear.  

Forever21.com 
We all know I love Forever21, the majority of my clothing comes from there.  I love them because I know when I go online I will find items I will never find in my local stores.

Fashiontofigure.com
I discovered this shop while doing a google search for plus size trendy clothes.  If you have never been to their website or in the store, you don't know what you are missing.  GIRL they got some bad stuff.. LOL. I love their stuff.  They have a little bit of everything, work, play, and casual.  I love this site, the clothes are beautiful.  I have a couple of pieces.  One dress in particular I fell in love with, I wore it to a wedding and got tons of compliments.

Here is the link of the dress I wore to the wedding: 



Boohoo.com
I just discovered this website a month or so ago.  Guys, they have some awesome pieces and I are plus size curvy friendly.  Awesome assessories, and shoes.  It kind of reminds me of Asos.  I found a gorgeous dress that I wore to my uncle's wedding earlier this month.  A really cute piece.


I paired this with some leopard print pointy toe kitten heels (yes, I hate that I am reduced to kitten heels, but it is what it is).

Asos.com
I love this website, a friend of mine put me on to this site and I have loved it every since.  I am pretty sure that most are familiar with the site.


I have a few others I go and check out every now and again...
Alloy.com
Iheartposhshoppe.com
Gstagelove.com
Agaci.com
Loveculture.com



Shoes
I have been subscribed to this sight for awhile now, and maybe around last year I started ordering from them.  It's called JustFab.com.  This site is a subscription base site that sells shoes, bags, accessories and just recently clothing.  Like I said its a subscription base site, the fee is $39.95 a month.  And guess what?  The shoes and everything is also $39.95. 

How it works
Start by visiting the website, and feeling out there fashion questionnare.  This gives the stylist some idea of what your style is.  The stylist then select items that fit your answers.  After your first purchase of what ever item you choose for $39.95, you will be charged the same fee each month.  Now they do give you an option to skip a month, but if you choose this option I would suggest that you go in before the 5th of each month to do so.  Don't worry though, each time you are charged a fee the money can be used towards any item you have been eyeballing for awhile.  You also earn points each time you make a JustFab purchase, this can go towards some of their free selections.

They have some amazing finds there, and I just fall in love with what ever they have.  

I do have a few other places I may check some shoes out on...

Lulus.com
GoJane.com
Lolashoetique.com

Guys, it took forever to write this blog.  I knew what I wanted to write about but I've had writers block for a minute now.  I just wasn't feeling inspired to write and be creative.


If you have any online places you love to shop, please let me know.








Comments

Popular Posts