Prom Dolls

Omg Prom season is finally here. I am so excited to see the different looks coming. I want to post pics on my girls who are absolutely FAB....


PROM DOLLS!!!!!

The process for prom is so exciting, it's also a bit nerve racking.  What to pick? What to wear?  How should my hair look? Shoes? Dress?  Omg... 

Time to TURN UP!... And be FAB-U-LOUS!!!!!!

TWIN PROM DOLLS....

Like I said the process for prom is a nerve racking situation, the end result takes so long to get here....Since I was away on vacation I wanted my twin dolls to send me every pic as if I was there taking them myself.


These babies are still in their rollers for their official prom BEAT...

Make up done....(faces are done by the young ladies at the MAC Counter, MACYS)


Time to slay that hair (hair done by VEE_STYLIST)



Dresses......

Tiana (dress is from: CACHE')


Tiara (dress by: Jiovani purchased from Lefty Bridal)





Comments

Popular Posts