BARBIE PROM DOLL

It's that time of year again........

PROM TIME!!!!!!!

I love this time of year.  I love to see what these beautiful girls come up with.  I love seeing how some girls have their own style.  They pick THE dress that makes them stand out.  I love that.....



BARBIE PROM DOLL!!!!! 


I was so excited to see what Ms. Cayla would come up with.  I love this girl's style, she always goes left when everyone else goes right.  Prom would not be different....I knew MS. Cayla would show out and she did.....

Time to get ready....

Cayla's hair and makeup: Dajanay
          Hair....slayed.....makeup....slayed...



It's time to show the world how a real life Barbie looks...


Dressssssss!!!!!!

Cayla's dress: Nagwas Boutique in Mitchellville, MD.


Cayla's shoes: JC Penny

The white gloves she chose gives the look of Hollywood.  It fits perfectly.....



She definitely killed this look..

Perfect dress for a perfect night

This is Cayla's senior year....Congrats Ms. Cayla, I am so proud of you....Keep shooting for the stars love.....xoxo

















Comments

Popular Posts