Get Ready With Me... Retirement dinner


Last night I went out with the fam for a Marine Retirement Dinner.

How did I go from this...

To this:

My face from start to finish
What I have on my face is just Milk of Magnesia.  I have combination skin and I didn't want to look like a big grease ball by the end of the night.

I always start with my brows
:Rimmel London eyebrow pencil (hazel)
:Faint eyeshadow (Urban Decay Naked Basics)
:Eye brow Gel (Girl Boy by MAC)
:Concealer (Studio Finish Concealer by MAC, NW25 & NW 30) for the clean up

I primed my lids with Smash Box Photo Finish Lid Primer

My Lids
:Brown Script (MAC) transition color
:Snake and Busted (Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette) in the crease
:Copper and Half Baked (Urban Decay) on the lid
:Booty Call (Urban Decay) brow bone highlight 
:Blackout (Urban Decay) on my crease and out V

I went on an applied my foundation and concealer
Foundation: Match Masters 5.9 (MAC) and Carmel (E.L.F.)
Concealer: Nude and Creamy Beige (L.A. Girl) Under eye concealer
Powder: Ben Nye Banana Powder to set my concealer

I added lashes and Liner and proceeded with my contour E.L.F Contouring and Blush set.

I later tight lined my lid and prepared to start on my lower lash line.

Lower Lash line
:Electric Blue (Color Tattoo Metal)
:Hydrofudge (NYX)
:They're real Mascara (Benefit Cosmetics) Top and bottom lash line
:Seine (Sigma Paris Palette)

I later added Bronzer and Blush 
:Golden Bronze (MAC)
:PECHE Blush

I tried two different lippie's
:Currant Lip Liner (MAC) 
:Heroine (MAC) 


I later switched it to this lippie 
:Magenta Lip Liner (MAC)
:Candy Yum Yum (MAC)
:Snow Orchard (MAC)
:Annees Follies Gloss (NARS)


Finish


I know some of the pics I look like a ghost. The light made me look extra pale.  I am pale but not that damn pale...lol




Comments

Popular Posts