Too Faced Lip Injections (Tryout Tuesday's)


Big juicy lips are the in thing....Celebs are putting themselves through torture just to have full juicy lips.

Kylie Jenner


Lindsey Lohan


Farrah from Teen Mom (the hell?)

They all want those Angelina Joile full lips


Now, I've never had insecurities about my lips but I would love to have nice full sexy lips.  Would I be willing to have plastic surgery, lip fillers, or injections to get that look? NOOOOOO! I'd rather stick to what I have.  

 
I have this fear that something will go wrong if I decided to allow a doctor to add something to my lips.  Just my luck I will look like this......
Hmmmmm. NOPE. LOL

I kept hearing about Too Face Lip Injections and decided to try it. When I say I love this stuff... Chiiiiiilllleeeee.


What is it?
Too face Lip Injections is a lip treatment to help plump your lips.

What it is formulated to do?
Lip injection is a clear cosmetic that enhances your pucker for lasting fullness.  It's patented formula is based on a medically-proven blood vessel dialing technology touted to create the sexiest pout this side of a plastic surgeons office.  

How to use:
Apply a generous coat over the entire lip area.  You may experience a slightly intense tingle that can last up to 5 minutes.

Price
This retails for $22-$28 at Sephora.  

There are other lip plump treatments by different brands.  

YSL
Glamglow 
Guerlin 
Just to name a few.  I haven't tried any of those as of yet but I can speak for the Too Faced product and I can say it's the bomb!!! I love it.  

After Applying




FYI,  I also over draw my lips to add to the look. 

"Let the world see you smile"











Comments

Popular Posts