CRUSH OVER

UGH!!! Why you let me like him?????


What's with the guys these days? I promise since my birthday I have been scratching my head about the foolishness I have been dealing with.  I am like really when you get to a certain age guys should not still act like this. WTF is going on around here?

Before I tell you about Monday let me give you a little back story on my relationship with... Let's call him Jay for the sake of the story... I have known Jay half of my adult life. We have hung out in several occasions, gone to dinner, he comes to the house and chills once in a blue moon.  He has mentioned a few times that he likes me.  Which is cool, I like him to.  I mean we are friends right? 😳 Anywho, my family knows him, whatever.  Like I said I've known him half of my adult life, so you would think he would know me by now.  As long as he had known me I have never been the affectionate type.  I am not a KISSER!!! I mean I kiss but you know. I am not that PDA chick. Plus we are friends.... Right?

Ok it's Monday... My bday..... I had no real plans. I knew I wanted to go out to eat and I knew I wanted seafood. Normally I am with family but again it's Monday.  He sends me a text and ask me what I was doing and I said I want seafood. He decided well let's just go get seafood.  Alright let's.. I mean he is my friend.... Right? Well we go to dinner.  I got what I wanted to eat, had a drink or whatever and hung out.  Good convo... Chillin.  After dinner we head home and the real conversations begins... OHHHHH LAWD!!! Some how or another we are talking about his past relationships and why he hits a brick wall with the women in his life.  My response, don't put a label or your relationships.  Stop looking for someone to be your girl . If it's supposed to happen it will.  Don't force it.  I hear out the blue, "shut the fuck up! You know I like you" me: *blank stare* yes I know he likes me but, we are friends... Right? Literally all the way home he went through this rant about how he likes me... I use him... I am not affectionate towards him... I don't like to be kissed.  I know I have never told you this before. All this stuff and I had to remind him that we have had this conversation before the last time we went out and he had been drinking.  I am thinking through all of this the next time we hang out.  He is drinking water the hell.  It's my bday and he is emotional.  I don't like that.  This is my friend right?  Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

So let's move on to later in the week.  I think it may have been Wednesday. An old friend from high school says happy belated birthday.  Then he sent me a message via that Facebook Instant Messenger (Facebook, that could have been the worst thing you could ever do). He is just catching stating that he didn't realize we were both Gemini's or what ever. So the conversation goes on. He is asking questions about me having kids. "Dang no kids?" He says. "No". "Dang no wedding invitations?" Me *blank stare* "No". Then it goes on to, "You should have been mine." I was so confused. What the hell is he talking about? Be his? Now in high school I remember (barely) he graduated a year before me. I remember having a slight crush on him but, in high school that last only a minute. My main memory of him was he was really mean to me in school. I mentioned that to him. His response was "Your right, I was. I thought you would have forgot about that." WHAT? Why would I forget that? What in the hell is my question as I am reading these messages. He stated that I was supposed to go to prom with him. Now high school is a blur but I wasn't supposed to go to prom with him. HUH? Now he apologized for being mean in school but stated he thought that he thought I was using him to make an old boyfriend jealous. WHAT IN THE WORLD DO THESE DUDES THINK ABOUT? Firstly, I was in high school. I don't think at the time I knew anything about making someone else jealous, and the dude that use to be my boyfriend we were done. I believe.... LOL.. Needless to say this convo was just as dumb. He could have left it at Happy Birthday.  There is no way we are going to rekindle so old high school thing. WE GROWN!!! and NAH?

Now, let's move on to today, which made me write this blog.  I have a friend that I have a HUGE crush on (yes, this still happens). I worked with the dude for a few months.  I never told him until I left the job. I am not the one who wants to be in a relationship with a person I worked with. I think it would really be odd and awkward to be in a relationship with someone you see everyday at work. When do you get a break?  Any who, on my last day at the job I did share that I had a crush on him. He is as awkward as I am. I call myself a CREEP (Proud carrying member). We decided to keep in touch, because although there is a crush he is still my friend... Right? So we email everyday, maybe a text every once in a while.  I made the mistake of saying Good Morning Handsome the other day, never got a response from him. I don't know maybe he doesn't see his self as being handsome, but oh well. That made me mad as fire. Don't know why, it just did. So today, as normal on a Friday, Good Morning, It's Friday!!! I asked about maybe drinks. I mean it's still my bday.. shoot. His response was like "oh we giving out drinks because its your bday now?" UH YEAH, and then he goes on to day I didn't buy him a drink for his bday. UH, I just met him when his bday came around, but ok so I owe you a drink. Now this happy negro doesn't drink anymore. When did he stop? LOL. Really DUDE? I am over the CRUSH THING!!!!!

Maybe it's me, maybe I am overly sensitive, or maybe the dudes I know are. My question is why? LOL

I have vented enough today.. I'm DONE!!!!! I am going out to buy me a man that will have a drink with me when I want. He won't whine and tell me he like me, he wont say I should have been his. When I am done, I can put him up.. Give me a pic of The Rock or Jussie Smollett while I use him.. LMAO.

Comments

Popular Posts