No Makeup Makeup


                                      

Since the weather has been so hot lately and I haven't been doing much traveling it moving around I tend to go with. More natural look.. Sometimes wearing very little is better.  

These are the steps that I take to look as if I am not wearing makeup.. Making my skin flawless but still giving me a natural look.

The trick to making your skin look flawless..... Use Very Little

A Clean Palette
Before starting any makeup routine you should start with a clean face.  I wash my face daily with Simple Moisturizing Facial Wash.  This process helps me remove the extra oil that has developed through my T-Zone. 

After washing my face I allow my face to air dry before applying my Toner.  My Toner of choice is by Andalou Naturals, 
which I also allow to hair dry.  

My toner is dry, I now need to moisturize.  Using my Simple Light Moisturizer with SPF15, I begin massaging this into the skin gently, my face and neck.  It's important to use a moisturizer with an SPF in it.  This protects your skin from the outside elements.
 
 
Foundation
Before starting this step you can use a face primer.  For me, I don't usually do a primer for this look, If I do it's just some Fix plus or any setting spray. 
 
I put one tiny pump of MAC's Match Master's and a tiny pump of Elf's foundation in Tan. Gently buff the foundation into my skin (only using it to take hide some of the redness that I have).  Your foundation should look as if you aren't wearing any at all.
 
 
Dark Circles
I have awful dark circles, so I need to cover them up.  Since we are doing a more natural look, it's best to use a concealer that is close to your skin or foundation color, you don't want it to be too light.
 
I use  MAC Studio Finish Concealer  for my dark circles.  I pat this under the eye with my finger or a beauty blender, providing with a flawless finish.
 
After I am done with my concealer I want to be sure it doesn't crease, so to prevent that I use my MAC Mineralize Skin Finish.
 
 
Brows and Eyes
Again this look is supposed to be a natural look.  For my brows I choose to lightly fill them in with my ELF Eyebrow Kit.  To clean up my brows I go back to my Mac Studio Finish Concealer and to set them I use MAC Girl/Boy eye brow gel.
 
My eyes are really simple.  I use my Mac Mineralize Skin Finish on my lid just to be sure that my concealer doesn't crease.  After doing that, I just apply mascara and keep it moving.  Nothing to dramatic, just plain and simple.
 
 
The Finish
After my entire face is complete, I tend to add a bit of bronzer just for some color (I am pale girl).  I apply this very lightly to my face along with some powder to set everything.
 
If I want my skin to glow a bit I will use Soft and Gentle Mineralize Skin finish by MAC.  I just put this on my cheek bone, the bridge of my nose, my cupids bow, my chin, and the center of my forehead.
 
Now add your favorite gloss.  I tend to use a nude color. YOUR DONE!!!!
 
No Makeup... Makeup





Comments

Popular Posts