IPSY... August Glam Bag

I have been on Ipsy.com for the longest, and finally I decided to subscribe to their monthly service.

For those who aren't aware of Ipsy.com.  The website is geared towards beauty. The members can post tutorials, pictures, and also show their favorite products.  Before deciding to subscribe I stalked the site for about a mint or so posting pics and reading about their Glam Bag Subscriptions.


Each month subscribers will receive a beautiful Glam Bag with samples and full-size beauty products.  Members can watch and play along with stylists in the same products that they are using.  All for $10 a month.

To start, you must complete a beauty quiz.  This gives the stylist information on what products will work best for you.

August Glam Bag
Ipsy informs you by email when they are starting to put your Glam Bag together. They start shipping Glam Bags towards the middle of the month.  When you Glam Bag is ready to ship you will be sent an email letting you know it's been shipped.

I was so excited when I got the confirmation email saying your Glam Bag is on the way.  Mine arrived on a Saturday.

The title for this month's glam bag is Beauty Schooled


My Bag
Each Glam Bag comes in really cute makeup bags.

What's in Mine:
-Dr. Brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner
-Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
-J. Cat Beauty Flying Soko Eye Shadow
-Jersey Shore Sun Mongongo Lip Conditioner
-Kiorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk

First Impressions
My first impressions of my August Glam Bag was hmmmm... I was thinking it shod be more.  The dry shampoo with Oat Milk, I don't know about that, but I may try it out.

I was excited to see the Urban Decay Perversion mascara.  I have heared a lot of great things about it and wanted to try it out.

I am curios about the Dr. Brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner.  It says it's good for oily/combination skin.

So far I am not impressed, I am thinking maybe I need to re-do my quiz, maybe I will get a better selection next month.

Well going to try my products out.  I will let you know how they are.

Comments

Popular Posts