Tropical Punch


Last weekend my family and I went to a Caribbean festival in Langpore MD.  I wanted to do a blog on this day, but the long trip left my battery completely drained, unfortunately I couldn't get the pics I wanted so I had to scratch that idea.....

I have a few pics that sums up our day...
 This sums up our day, we had a blast...




After that day, every time I closed my eyes I kept seeing vibrant bright colors.  I kept seeing the colors so I decided to go start creating a tropical look....

TROPICAL PUNCH!!!!!


For some reason I have been going to my Creative Me Palette (Coastal Scents) for inspiration.  I had this palette for awhile and just started really using it.

This palette is awesome to use for this vibrant look.

Lid!!!!!!

Light Yellow & Bright Yellow (Inner Tear Duct)
Teal Green (Middle Lid)
Electric Blue (End of the Lid)
Neon Bright Pink (Transition color)
Indigo (Crease Color)
I also used Black out to deepen my Outer V (Naked 2 Palette)

What I noticed is these colors are hard to blend, but continue blending until all harsh lines are removed.  If blending causes you to lose some of the colors, go back and add them again.

Lower Lash Line!!!!

Magenta
Deep Grape
Shamrock Green

I also found some Glitter Liner that I added to the inner tear duct and slightly on the lid.  I also used a hot pink eyeshadow in my water line.

After all of that I added eyeliner, lashes, and mascara.


I simply fell in love with this look after it was done...it's so dramatic for me....
 Lippie Magenta Liner and Saint Germain (MAC)










June is my Bday month, trying to decide if I want to do a different look each...tell me what you think....

Comments

Popular Posts