Press Out...Straightening my natural hair


Getting my hair to straighten is a difficult and tedious process but well worth it. 

Last week I had my roots touched up and my hair is really blonde. I used a curling wand to give me some wavy curls 

But once that country humidity hit my hair over the weekend my went from curls for days to this

Once my hair gives up on the curls a pony tail is the next best option...

So I decided that I would wash and press my roots so that it will be ready for my event on Friday.


Products

-Giovanni moisturizing shampoo and conditioner
-ApHogee Keratin and Geewn Tea Reatructurizer
-Elasta QP Olive Oil Mango Butter Moisturizer
-TRESEmme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray

I use all of these products while my hair is still wet.. I let my hair air dry for a bit before I start the blow drying process.  

After blow drying my hair I use an additional heat protectant before flat ironing...OGX Flat Iron Spray

I add a light oil after flat ironing for shine and I am done...






Comments

Popular Posts