My High School Reunion

 So June marked me being out of high school for a number of years (OH LAWD, don't care to say how long...lol).  High school was such a blur for me.  I do have some memorable moments and I shared them that night with my old friends.

Not much has changed since high school.....

This was me 
 
LOL.... Skinny with glasses and wore my clothes extremely big..  But that was the look for the 90's...lol...but I was still CUTE.....

Of course we grow up and things change.. Weight picked up, got rid of the glasses, boobs got bigger...lol... I can wear makeup without getting in trouble...hahahaha...

Me now...
More confident and aware of who I am and want to be... Growing up isn't always fun. You have your ups and downs but you are more aware of who you are and who you strive to be.


I wanted to record me getting ready for that night, but time got away from me, so I only got a few pics of me getting ready.


I decided to add some clip-ins in my hair to give a little length and fullness.  My hair is naturally thick, but I wanted big sexy hair.  For my curls I used my curling wand (which I love).  This provided the wavy curls you see below.


After curling my hair... I went to do my makeup... My Naked 2 palette is what I used to create my look... Again I couldn't give a play by play because I was pressed for time.


The finished look with foundation and all

My outfit of the night... My first choice was to go for something sexy.. But I quickly changed my mind (good thing) and decided to go with something casual and fun.


I love this outfit... I rocked it in Vegas as well 
-Whatever Tee (H&M)
-Abstract Joggers (Forever 21+)
-Snakeskin silver sandals (http://pearlsboutiqueshop.com/product/tootsie/)


I had a blast hangin with all my old friends.  I must say that that my classmates did an excellent job with planning this event.



GOOD TIMES





Comments

Popular Posts