The Loctician with Ambition









I wanna focus today on hair. I want to focus on my favorite natural hair stylist, Ms. Loctician with ambition herself, Tavara....Better known to her clientele as Lu. 

I have known this precious beauty all her life. I watched her hone her craft and is fierce while she is doing it.   



She Rocs those Locs y'all....

For us natural sistas

Yep I sit in her chair often....


This young lady is super talented.....

The ever so popular braids... Young girls love her Marley Twist and her Box Braids


Her talent is endless.  For those who want locs but don't want to go through the process of waiting for your hair to loc....LOC EXTENSIONS!!!!!!!!









Creativity at its best....



Loctician With Ambition....LU


Contact her so she can ROC YOUR LOCS.....
Loveoflocs12@yahoo.com





































Comments

Popular Posts