Pieces Of Me.




Welcome to my blog. The Beauty Bakery.

This is my first time as a blogger. I have been wanting to create a beauty blog for awhile and today I finally got the nerve to do so. So let me introduce myself: "My name is Hov...oh wait no that's not it...LOL.

My name is Shakira a 27 (maybe 30 something) year old lover of makeup, hair, fashion and so on.  Basically anything and everything I can find the beauty in. I am the oldest of 5 of my Mom's kids. We are all crazy and zany kids, we always found ways to entertain ourselves. From sliding down the steps on mattresses and clothes hampers to just making up our own games.  I guess we were beyond creative.

I have a big family and they are all pieces of me:
Ohhhhh... That's me... LOL

Momma Bear

Momma is fly...


My brother and his fam



My sisters




My oldest brother and his fam


Did I mention I have a big family



Oh wait... There is more:

And I can't forget my baby girl
As you can see she is busy ...

My boy


More fam

Can't forget about my bestie's.... Hi ya'll






So yep that's it.  They all represent what is beautiful to me....Pieces of me....Yep me!!!!







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts