Motions 3 Step Straightening Treatment

I have been natural for some years now.  Deciding to go natural was an easy step for me, only because I didn't relax my hair that often.  I have always had a sensitive scalp when it came to relaxers. The mildest relaxers would irritate my scalp, even the kiddie perms. After my last relaxer I vowed to never go through that again.  It burned my scalp so bad, I had scabs for days.

Now I didn't go through what most people did to go natural.. You know "the big chop".  I didn't find it necessary.  My hair grows pretty fast and basically as my hair grew I would just slowly cut the relaxed ends.  I would suggest when transitioning go to a stylist once a month just to be sure that you are maintaining your hair.

Since I was young I have always gone through these issues where I was just tired of long hair.  My hair would be down my back and I would be like you know what cut it. So getting older that pattern has not changed.  I wanted something different so I just went for it. 

 Started from a bob

Now we here

I love my short hair... But it's a struggle sometimes.  My natural hair is extremely curly and I am not a fan of my natural curl pattern.  I have never been a curly fan on me. At night when I would sweat my hair would curl up. I was really close to saying F it and getting a relaxer... Until I started doing some research on products for natural hair girls and maintaining a press out.  I found it...


I love it... My hair has maintained my press outs and it lays when molding my hair. 

This is a easy three step treatment.

Step 1: Straight Finish Cleanser

-Shea Butter and Keratin infused formula gently cleanses, softens and conditions
-Helps ease and detangles, softening and elongating of tight curls.

This protects the hair from heat damage and preps the hair to be squeaky clean for the next step.

My hair after washing:

Step 2: Straughtening Finish leave-in conditioner

-Intensive leave in formula and add moisture with Coconut Oil, Keritain and Argan Oil
-Gently loosens tangles and soften curls

Me after sitting under the dryer
Don't judge me... I always look like little Richard when I set under the dryer and don't mold the top of my hair.. Lol.

Step 3: Motions Straight Finish Sealer

-Formula with a blend of Almond Oil, Keratin, and Argan Oil leaves hair smooth with lightweight body.
-When using heat to straighten the hair, the formula minimizes frizz and leaves a luminous shine.



I love this product and my hair maintains its shine and it stays straight longer... No to the hair crack for me...


P.S. I hate my hair this color... Will be lightening very soon.


"Let the world see you smile."
















Comments

Popular Posts