Girl Talk...... Damaged Goods

I am up yet another night. My mind races over things I know are out of my control.  I have the hardest time shutting my brain down and just closing my eyes and falling asleep.  Anxiety may be the issue that causes my insomnia.  Anxiety is caused by stress. Stress about my own personal issues, and that if my family.  I feel like when I write it helps me relieve some of the anger and anxiety I have.

This past couple of weeks have been exhausting and full of unnecessary drama. Things that could have been resolved by simply asking questions instead of assuming a bunch of dumb bull shit. I am the only one that feels like you should not be making the same mistakes in your 30's and 40's that you made in your 20's? At what point do you say maybe I shouldn't do that?

I am extremely protective of my family.  I have always been that way I don't think it will ever change.  With that being said, if my Mom or siblings calls me crying because some one did something to hurt them it pisses me off.  Don't FUCK with my fam. So when my sister called me crying it immediately sets a rage in me. She received a phone call from her dad that completely hurt her feels.  Apparently her "wife" decided that it would be a really great idea to contact her dad and tell him things in regards to their marriage. Who does that? As adults in a relationship who goes and tells on their spouse because they can't get their way? The part that is disturbing and unsettling is the "dad" doesn't call my sister and say, what happened?, NOPE he says what did you do? *blank stare*. Really? As a parent or a sibling you never take the words over someone else.  You go straight to the source right? "Wife" said this, what happened? Not damn what you do? That makes no sense to me.   

Anyway, "wife" is in her feelings because the night before she couldn't get the reaction she wanted and knowing full well that if she contacted "dad" it would get some shit stirred up.  I normally stay out of this because I feel like it's a marriage and what goes on should be between them to, right? Since this ass backwards mess had been going on for a couple weeks enough was enough and I no longer could bite my tongue....like I said don't FUCK with my fam.

Wait let me just give a quick back story. My sister met "wife", fell in love, got married, move to NC, really quickly. Which happens and I get that.  I admit "wife" is/was a sweet girl. Smart (so I thought), loving, caring, you know the shit you want people to think of when they see you.  She has/had a really good head on her shoulders (later to find out its damaged). Something we had not seen in previous relationships. Who knew? Who knew that this girl is a complete nut? I knew she has anxiety issues, but don't we all? Just sayin... 

The last couple of weeks have been a dramatic turn from the sweet while some girl we all thought she was. Apparently, anxiety isn't this girls only issue.  Come to find out this girl is crazy as hell.  How the hell did we all miss this? How? She is an amazing actress, that's how. "Wife" is living in NC and my sister is working. "Wife" not so much.  So she is at home playing Holly Homemaker *side eye*. So what happens when you sit at home and you have nothing to do? You don't have a friend in the world, not even Jesus. You sit around and come up with foolishness.  Since she is in charge of making sure the bills are being paid on time, she uses this time to snoop.  Looking at cell phone records, checking how many times you text a person. You know "wifey duties" *side eye*. So because she sees a number on the bill more than once she assumes it's a new relationship going on.  She made up an entire story in her head with her being the victim.  My Mom said and idle mind is the devils playground.  If you ask me that devil been playing on the monkey bars way too long.

Did y'all know this? Married couples are not allowed to go out.  Married couple are not allowed to have friends. Married couples are not allowed to like pics on FB. Married couples have to spend all their time together. Every waking minute...I didn't know that shit either.  I said well damn are they in the married vows? I'm scratching my head on this one. "Thou should not like pics on FB". (Really?)  I think it's perfectly find to go out every once in awhile. If a married couple can only have each other as friends who does the spouse go to to vent about the other? If I spend my every waking moment with you, who do I go home to and tell about day if you were already there? This shit is stupid.  How is it that those couples have been together 30 and 40 years stay together for so long? I will tell you. They have interest outside of what they have with their spouses. They know if they have to loom at each other all day everyday somebody will be dead. LOL

What is crazy is for the past week "wife" finally listened and gave sister some space.  Just to think.  She was gone for a week.  The whole point was to figure out what to do next.  Remember, she has been tripping for the past few weeks. Texting and calling back to to back, annoying the hell out of sister. So, when the fool went to do the annoying texting and calling back to back sister had enough and said I can't do this back and forth all the time.  I want a divorce.  So what does "wife" do, calls sisters dad and starts some shit. Like I said at this point I am like enough is enough, she is being babies too much and she had to be told to put her big girl panties on and get over it.

I called and I asked her why she did what she did. Her answer, she didn't know what else to do.  To sum up my words.  You are a grown damn woman.  You need to act as such. Handle your problems with your wife and leave her dad out of it. The very thing that you are trying to control and hold onto so tight you are pushing away. After an hour of her thinking she was playing me.  I ended the call and told her to enjoy her day.  I knew she was full of shot when she said when I go back I am going to back off. LIES...

Fast forward to a couple of hours after the conversation. I am on the phone talking to my friend. I see a text message pop up from my other sister saying sister is in big trouble.  Like going to jail trouble.  I am like well damn, I just talked to her not too long ago.  Plus I jut got off the phone with "wife". Apparently dad called and told the other sister that sister was in trouble and on LSD...*Blank stare*. The fuck? Wait, what? Now the story I heard had different characters in it, so how did sister get involved in it. I'll tell you how, wife called and concocted and entire story.  Turned sister into a crack hoe in the story and her life is going to shit...Remember I said go to the source first, don't just run with the story. 

I am just going to end it here because the drama is still continuing, this girl is doing is trying her best to hurt my sister and her career. Gone as far and telling the police this my sister choked her until she was unconscious. I mean the most.  I said don't play with me whe it comes to my family.

Ladies, and I guess gentleman. When you decide to join hands in marriage the issues that you will face is normal.  Every relationship has its hiccups.  A marriage is work.  If it's not meant to be easy. If it was we all would do it.  If you don't have the skills it takes to communicate with your spouse you will lose every time.  I will say this as well. As a woman we all have our different insecurities.  I mean lets be honest it's apart of our genetic makeup. But if you step into a relationship and you haven't handled the issues from your past relationship you will  and you bring those same issues into your new relationship your going to fail every time.  If you came in broken you cannot expect your spouse to fix you.  You have to fix yourself first.  If you are constantly accusing your spouse of cheating with no proof you eventually push your spouse in the direction you tried so hard to keep them out of.  Work on fixing you first, stop looking for someone to complete your life...


"Let the world see you smile."


Comments

Popular Posts