My Fav Products (Hair, Skin and Makeup)

Today I wanted to just go over my staple products that I cannot live without.  Hair, Skin and Makeup.  I just wanted to share them with you. 

My Hair

As we all know, I am constantly rocking my blonde hair, I love the color my stylist (@harajukupinki) creates for me.  She knows I love my blonde and I love the different dimensions of blonde she creates.


 
                                                                                                   
                                                                                                  
The products we use to get my perfect Blonde is Clairol's Texture & Tones Permanent Hair Color in Honey Blonde and Lightest Blonde.  She sections my hair off to be sure that the different blonde's blend, but provides dimensions to my hair.  Since I don't perm my hair at all, the colors are more vibrant.
 
You can find Clairol's Texture & Tones at your local beauty supply store.
 
I have been coloring my hair for years with box color.  I have never had any problems, and I have been using Texture & Tones for a while.  With Blonde hair, or any colored hair you want to be sure that you have products that provide moisture.  You want to be sure that you take care of your hair so it doesn't break or damage.
 
Since my hair is natural, my hair care process is a bit much, but I do this to ensure that my hair is healthy. I want to be sure that my hair has the moisture that is needed to keep it from drying out and becoming brittle.  A while back I fell in love with Giovanni Hair Products. I can't live with out them... LOL. 
 
At Home Products
Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deep Moisture Shampoo
Giovanni Nutraflix hair Reconstructor (leave in for 15-30 mins)
Giovanni Leave-In Conditioner
Giovanni blow out styling mist (Apply before blow drying)
Giovanni flat iron mist (Apply before flat ironing)
Giovanni Frizz be gone (Apply when ready to style)
 
Did I mention I love these products....... Giovanni's products can be purchased at your local Beauty Supply, Target, Walmart, MOMS organic food or giovannicosmetics.com
 
 
Skin care is just as important as hair care.  In my previous post I mentioned that my skin type has changed.  I went from having completely dry skin to combination skin.  I am mainly oily around my nose (which is weird).  I also mention in my last post that I started using a different product and I was not satisfied with the turn out, so I went back to what I normally use. 
 
I use to be an Aveeno lover, I used this products since I was young, but after discovering products by Simple I haven't returned back to Aveeno.
 
Simple Products
Moisturizing Facial Wash
Soothing Facial Toner
Nourishing 24hr day/night cream (I use only at night)
Protecting Light Moisturizer SPF 15 (you always want to protect your skin from the elements)
Smoothing Facial Scrub (use 3 times a week)
 
All of these products helped my face get back to the condition it was before using Andalou products. They can be purchased at Walmart, Target and drugstore.com
 
Now my nose still gets extremely oily, so before applying my makeup I take a paper towel to soak up some of the oil and I use a bit of Witch Hazel to dry my nose out a bit. If I am going out and I know i will be taking alot of pics I will use Milk of Magnesia to keep the oil down.
 
Moving on to my favorite thing in the world MAKEUPPPPPPPPPP!!!!! Yes I do have tons of makeup, and I might be a makeup hoarder.. LOL... Believe it or not I do have a few favs that I can't live without. I am just going to name a few.
 
Makeup
E.L.F Eyebrow Kit (I have had this for awhile but just recently fell in love with it )
LA Girl Pro Concealer
E.L.F Contouring Blush and Bronzer duo
Smashbox eyeliner pencil (Black)
Benefits They're Real Mascara
Relentlessly Red by MAC
Urban Decay's Naked 2 Palette
 
If I have these with me I am good... LOL..
 
This is what I use to keep my hair, skin and face CUUUUTTTEEE!!!!!  What are you favs? Let me know. If you have any questions feel free to put them in the comment box. I will be sure to get back to you.
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts