Dramatic Eyes/Nude Lips







I wanted to create something that was really dramatic on the eyes but nice and natural on the face.  I wanted the eyes to be the center of  attention.  Not to mention I wants my highlight to be on point.





  
 
As usual I start with a clean moisturized face.  Then to my brows.


MY EYES
  • Salted Carmel (Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette)
  • Brown Script (MAC)
  • Saddle (MAC)
  • Dark Breeze (MAC)
  • Black Bean (NYX)
  • Blackout (Urban Decay)
  • Platinum Glitter (BH Cosmetics)
  • Elf Liquid Eyeliner
  • KoKo Lashes (Ari)





FACE
  • Maybelline Fit Me Foundation
  • Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
  • Blend with a damp beauty blender


WATCH MY GLOW UP!!!!!!
I think I am obsessed with GLOWY SKIN
  • NYX Born To Glow Liquid Illuminator (Gleam)
  • Becca Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector Opal Spotllight Wand
  • MAC Soft and Gentle

MY LIPS #JEFFREE STAR COSMETICS #CELEBRITYSKIN








"Let the world see you smile"






























  



Comments

Popular Posts