February/March Beauty Finds

Of course I have gone shopping....again....I got makeup and some skin care products. I decided to share my beauty finds with you guys.

MAKEUP
I stopped at Sephora a few times and picked up a few items I had been eye balling for a while.

NARS Sheer Glow Foundation - I have heard great things about this products.  I must say they are all true.  It's full coverage for me but gives a very natural finish.

NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation - I know why two? I wanted to try it.  I simply love it.  It's a little runny but, a little goes a long way.  Very light weight.  I find myself reaching for this more for my day to day use.

NARS All Day Luminious Powder - I like this one ok, just not as much as I love my MAC powder.  I love the packaging, small and cute.

All the foundation products I picked are in the color Barecelona.

I was on a NARS kick.  Only because I wanted to try something new.  I also picked up the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla... Just for a highlight. I like it.  Not in love with it yet.

I picked up the Anastasia Beverly Hills Eyebrow pencil in Medium Brown.  I love it. I want to try the Dip Brow as well. 

I picked up some setting spray from Urban Decay to control this oil situation I got going on during the day.  I have tried this product before.  I just love Urban Decay so it doesn't really matter.. LOL

I went to MAC and picked up two brushed.  The 224 (which was my first makeup brush ever) and the 212.

SKIN CARE

When I tell you this oily skin is getting out of control..... OMG!!!!!!!! My T-Zone is the WORST.  How do you go from having dry  skin all your life to know its combination skin.  THE WORST!!! It's not cute AT ALL.. Ok done with my rant... LOL.

I have been on the hunt to find something that will even it out a bit and control some of the oil so I don't look like like a grease ball. I had been using Simple Products (they were my holy grail). I had to switch it out because it wasn't helping.

Cetaphil - The Daily facial cleanser to normal to oily skin, along with the moisturizing lotion... FAIL!!!! It's a great product it's not my first time using it but it just wasn't helping.  

I found the Cetaphil DermaControl Oil Control Foan Wash and Lotion.   It's helping.  Mixing that with the oil control setting spray I don't have to blot as much throughout the day.  So I will continue to use it for awhile.  It's slightly dries the skin out but not too much so that's great for me.

If you guys have any tips for combating oily skin please let me know.... Bye!

Comments

Popular Posts