2014 Marine Ball


     


This weekend was awesome.  I hung out with some of the people who keep our country safe, The United States Marine Corps.  Saturday they celebrated 239 years and they do it in a form of a ball.  This is the second time that I attended this event and I simply loved.  Yeah, the speeches are lengthy, but you learn a lot about the history of the Marines.

There is always a urgent rush to find something to wear.  Just like any formal event you want to be sure you are the only one wearing your gown.  In my mind I wanted something not to flashy, just something simple and elegant.  During my search I still didn't know exactly what I wanted to do and what look I really wanted to go with.  As we were looking around I found some really great things. It it really didn't give me that pop I wanted.  

I was thinking all black, but, ended up with something that was totally me.  The sales guy at the store seemed to be knowledgeable about what type of dress would be perfect for me.  He suggested something that would support my breast and slim out my waist.  What he showed me really didn't pop out until he showed me a dress in a catalog he had.


I decided to go with a different color.  I ended up choosing a purple instead.


My day consisted of three heads (including mine) and three faces (including mine).  Long day into a even longer night.  

My work.....

It turned out to be a beautiful night.




I moment of celfies......





     

Comments

Popular Posts