80's CATS Glam

Halloween is coming...... 

I felt the need to create a something sassy and fun.  I decided to go with a CAT.  It was super easy and fun to create. 

I used items I already had.  Eyeshadows, Liners, and Eyeshadow bases.  So how did I create this look? Simple, easy steps.

EYES


-I started with my brows as I would do normally.  I used the same process, but slightly lifting the arch a bit and filling them in thicker than usual.

-After creating the brow, I moved on to my eyes.  Adding a brown eyeshadow to the lid and winging everything out to start creating your cat eye.  The eyeshadow is not to dramatic since the liner will be the main focus. 

-Creating a cat eye requires you to wing your liner out.  You can apply your liner as thin or thick as you want.  I used my NYX cream eye liner to create my wing and went back over it with my liquid liner from E.L.F. to make it more precise.

-Using my NYX eye shadow base in Milk to give the illusion of having the eye a little bigger.  Again you can make this line as thin or thick as you want.

-To give your eye that cat look, use your eyeliner (liquid or gel) to create a small triangle at your inner tear duct.  This gives the eye that slant look.  Please take your time with this to get it perfect.

Face

CONTOUR HONEY!!!!

-Apply your foundation as normal.

-Highligting under your eye to make it extremely bright.

-Contour.... Cats have really define features.  Your goal with contouring is to define all those features mainly, your nose and cheeks.  Using a brown eyes how or bronzer start defining your nose and cheeks.  Be sure that you blend but in the same take make the lines harsh.

-Time to create your nose... Taking a pencil liner start creating a heart shape around your nose....again... Take your time with this... You want it to be as neat as possible.  Fill it in.  Drag you liner down to your Cupid's bow and line your lip.

-Taking your eyeshadow base by NYX it's time to create the white fur around your mouth.  Using a foundation or line brush start drawing the shape you would like.

-After making your shape, fill it in and blend out your edges.

-Add a few whiskers to your liking...

-Add some red lips... And your done

The finished product will look like this

Products
-Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
-NYX Gel Liner (black)
-NYX eyeshadow base (milk)
-MAC Ruby Woo lipstick
-Bronzer

 





Comments

Popular Posts