Raspberry Twist (featuring Luvin Hair Company)

Vacation Time.....

So we are taking our annual trip to Vegas and I need something fun.  Since my recent trim I feel as if my hair is missing something.  I need something that will be fun and sexy...


What do I do with this hair?

I love my blonde but right now it's just blah.......

What to do?  What to do? (The bell has gone off... Ding)... Time to play with something new.   I don't want to cut my hair... Hmmmmm... I want it a bit longer....

Aliexpress... 

After researching for awhile... Reading and watching reviews on YouTube I decided to pick Luvin Hair Company.  I decided to go with 3 bundles 16, 18, 20 inches.  The total cost of my order was around $161 which is awesome.  I believe they shipped my package on a Monday and I received the package on Wednesday... YESS!!!!

This is the hair I received
As you can this hair is beautiful.  It's so soft.....but wait, I can't wear my hair this color can I? Remember I love my blonde.  I pulled my cousin on board for this project... I want fun, sexy, Vegas hair.

Now the fun begins...we will take me from this

To this


My decision was to create clip-ins. Only because if I need to take them out for business I could.

The products:
Kaleidocolors
Clairol Professionals bleach 
Adore Rasberry twist
Color brush and mixing bowl

Bleaching:

Pour 4oz. Of the Clairol Professionals in a mixing bowl with 3 1/2 scoops of the Kaleidocolors.  Using your color brush mix together until you get a texture are satisfied with (don't forget.. Use gloves).  The mixture should look like this:

Apply to the hair.  I found that sectioning the hair and applying the mixture gives a better result.  After coating the hair with the bleach place the hair in a plastic bag or, cap and place it under your dryer for 30-45 minutes, then rinse.  

After the hair dries it should look a little something like this:

From the beginning the 20" hair was darker than the 16, and 18".  The color came about beautifully... The 20" came out a bit dark but that can be fixed later.  I think I like that it's darker, it gives the hair some dimension.


Since the 20" was a bit dark I decided to later go in with a box color, still keeping it a bit dark but lightening it up just a bit.   For that I used 

The mixture should be something like this:

After color the 20" the color came out a tad lighter..

Adding my Rasberry twist:

And wait.....


Finished with the color..... Time to make clip-ins

The finish results with the wig clips....




Stay tuned for my install.......




















Comments

Popular Posts